Thursday, August 27, 2015

Have you read these?

Sulphur-crested Cockatoo


As a reader of this site about Australian birds you may not be aware of other sites that I write for. So indulge me a little while I do a little cross-promotion.

This site - Trevor's Twitching - is only about the wild Australian birds I have seen and photographed in the natural environment. In a week's time it celebrates its 10th birthday. There was a time a few years ago when I was completing my Master of Arts Creative Writing degree when I didn't add much here, but now I have more time to devote to posting new photos and articles.

I also have another birding site called Trevor's Birding (click here). That site is also about birds found and photographed here in Australia but it is much more. I include many more photos than on that site, articles about birding and equipment reviews, links to other birding sites, reviews of books and DVDs about birds and articles and photos of non-Australian birds. On a global scale it is a very popular site.

Trevor's Travels is the second site I write for and maintain. On this site I write about my travels in various countries as well as here in Australia. The other countries include Thailand, Nepal, Ethiopia, Morocco and Spain. Photos of these places feature prominently.

My third site is quite different. Trevor's Writing is about my writing life. Included on this site is some of my fiction, poetry, short stories, writing hints and ideas as well as reviews of books I have read. On this site I hope to announce details of some eBooks which I plan to publish in the very near future.

Yet another site I maintain and also do some writing for is our church site, the Murray Bridge Church of Christ in South Australia. I probably only write about 25% of the material on this site.

Don't forget that you can also follow me on Twitter (@TrevorHampel) and on Facebook as well.


Links:

 

No comments: